Are you participating in a GAIn training and have questions? On this page you can find the frequently asked question about our courses, including a lot of practical information. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch with us through our live chat or by submitting the form on the bottom of this page. We’re always happy to assist!
Our programs are supported by online content, exercises, and cases. All is accessible through one single portal which is called the GAIn portal. The portal is powered by Okta software. The first time you join a training with GAIn you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to setup your personal GAIn Academy account. After setting up your account, you will be able to login into the learning portal.
The portal contains access to all applications you need. Here you will find:
- Learning Management System (LMS): Your ‘go to’ for all training content.
- AppStream: Our powerful virtual machine to execute training cases (AppStream is available on the portal only during trainings that require the virtual machine and will be use with the guidance of our experienced trainers.
The first time you are invited to the GAIn portal you will have to create your own password.
This password can be changed by you at any point in time.
In case you cannot find your password, there is a link on the sign-in page to help you recover your password (forgot password button). Follow the instructions.
Once you’re signed in, from your dashboard, click the drop down menu in the upper right corner next to your name. Click on Settings, change password section, enter your current password, and enter/confirm your new password. Click ‘’Change Password’’. You will then use this new password for future log ins.
The LMS is a learning management system. In the GAIn LMS you can find all the content of your training. On your main dashboard (after sign up) you can find your Learning Paths – each training is built as a learning path which consist of the following sections:
- Training content
- Further reading & exam preparation
You can also filter on course name or number in the search bar – then you will be able to see all the different sections of the learning path from the main dashboard.
You will use the LMS to access the training content before, during and after training:
- Before training – prepare for the training using the pre-work section
- During training – Follow the training with the training content section
- After training –
- Evaluate the training to help us improve using the evaluation section
- Prepare for the exam using the further reading & exam preparation section
- Follow the exam to complete your program and receive your certificate
AppStream is being used in some of the GAIn trainings. Appstream logo will appear on your portal dashboard, on training days it is needed for, and will only be used with the guidance of our experienced trainers.
AppStream can also be used for preparing your pre-work – you will be notified if that is the case for you.
It is not possible to change Appstream password yourself. The password to Appstream is the same password as for your GAIn portal account, and can be changed by changing the portal password.
When logging into Appstream, you need to add your password again.
Please follow these few basic steps:
- Check your internet connection/speed
- Turn off any VPN
- Use Chrome/Mozilla browser
- Appstream is not open to all countries by default – If you are participating in a training from abroad please let us know about it through the contact page.
If you have other issues please contact us through this contact page.
Every GAIn training contains pre-work. If you want to be prepared and fully benefit from the training, we highly recommend you to complete the pre-work before the start of the training. The pre-work is available in the learning path in our Learning Management System (LMS). You will receive all the instructions in our welcoming email, latest a week before the training.
Your GAIn exam is built as follows:
- The exam consist of eight questions
- The pass score is 70% (Six questions need to be answered correctly to pass the exam)
- You have 20 minutes to complete the exam
- It is not possible to skip exam questions
- It is not possible to go back to questions
After successfully passing an exam you will receive an official GAIn badge! You can claim your digital certificate via an email from Acclaim and share it online with your social networks, or add it to your CV. By sharing it, you show your network that you have gained valuable knowledge and increase the value of your profile.
- You’ll receive an email from Acclaim. Click on ‘Accept your badge’.
- Create an Acclaim account to accept your badge if you don’t have one yet.
- You’ll receive an email in your mailbox which asks you to confirm your email address. Click on ‘Confirm My Email’. If you don’t see this email, please check your spam folder.
- Login on Acclaim and click on ‘Accept Badge’ and ‘Save settings’. Your badge is now visible on your personal dashboard in Acclaim.
- Click on the badge and click on ‘Share’.
- Click the drop-down and select the social you want to share the badge on. Then click on ‘connect’ and login to your social profile.
- You can now add an optional message about how you experienced the training, for example (don’t forget to tag us with @Global AI network). And then click on ‘Share to LinkedIn’.
Congratulations! You have now shared your achievement with your network.
The GAIn operations team is here to support you. Just fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.