Dec 7 - 2022
December 7, 2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Model Performance Management
About the course
With the rise of AI, new questions and challenges constantly arise: how do we continuously ensure model accuracy and who is responsible for the results? Our Model Performance Management course is designed specifically to tackle these questions and drive better model results. This badge will introduce you to the importance of model performance management, explain why models deteriorate, and which risks may arise over time. Through practical cases, you will develop your model management skills and learn how to implement this within your own business.
Why this is for you
Model management in AI is a crucial capability that will help you avoid problematic situations as a result of your models being wrong or outdated. If you use AI or models in your business this course is for you! You will learn why you need model performance management, what the key components are, and how you can implement this in your own business. Based on the current situation of model management within your own business, we help you to create an action plan to reach the desired end-state.
This course is aimed at all professionals, working hands-on with data and AI, from a data science or data engineering perspective. To follow this course and get the most out of what we teach you must have completed our Machine Learning Process (3021) badge.
What you’ll learn
- An introduction to the importance of model management
- The main components of model management
- The different roles and responsibilities in the execution of model management
- To translate your new knowledge into an action plan to implement model management in your business
- Introduction to model management – Understand and explain the importance of model management and the related risks
- Proper implementation of model management – Know the steps to execute successful model management
- Translation to own practice – Capable of translating knowledge to own practice through an action plan
Theory and practical use
All trainings in the GAIn portfolio combine high-quality standardized training material with theory sessions from experts and hands-on experience where you directly apply the material to real-life cases. Each training is developed by top of the field practitioners which means they are full of industry examples along with practical challenges and know-how, fueling the interactive discussions during training. We believe this multi-level approach creates the ideal learning environment for participants to thrive.