May 11, 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Becoming an Effective AI Professional
About the course
We believe you can achieve your goals simply by changing your workstyle and planning. Take a closer look: how do you plan your activities, keep a focus on the important topics, and communicate with others in line with your priorities to create a win-win situation with the relevant stakeholders? This one-day course teaches you to look at how you work and how this relates to your goals. You will learn principles and preferences in time management and discover how conversational skills can lead to more effective and efficient communication.
Why this is for you
You have all the ambition at the start of the week, with big plans on what you want to achieve. Friday comes around and you look back only to conclude you were, once again, ruled by your agenda and didn’t reach your goals. Does this sound familiar? Do you want to take charge of how you spend your time to align with your goals and be able to communicate this to your colleagues or stakeholders? In this course, you’ll gain insights into your personal time management preferences and communication skills to take control of your agenda.
This course is for Business Professionals, AI Practitioners, or anyone wanting to improve their time management and accompanying communication skills within the workplace.
What you’ll learn
- The 10 time management principles
- A personal action plan regarding time management
- Important communication skills
- Understanding my preferences in personal time management – Taking ownership of your time
- Save time in daily work – Implement 10 personal and time management principles in practice
- Communicating effectively with others to achieve a win-win – Using personal communication skills in your conversations to, for example, become more effective by saying no, be more concrete, and delegate
Theory and practical use
All trainings in the GAIn portfolio combine high-quality standardized training material with theory sessions from experts and hands-on experience where you directly apply the material to real-life cases. Each training is developed by top of the field practitioners which means they are full of industry examples along with practical challenges and know-how, fueling the interactive discussions during training. We believe this multi-level approach creates the ideal learning environment for participants to thrive.