Time Series Forecasts ★★★ Expert Level
Reliable forecasts can be used to gain a competitive advantage for business steering and give your company an edge in the market. This course will teach you the skills required to create a unique data-driven forecast system for your business.
PLATFORM MANAGEMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURES
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Time Series Forecasts
- Introduction and overview of forecasting
- Basic forecasting techniques Holt-Winters
- Advanced forecasting techniques TBATS and SARIMAX
- To explore time series and make a data decomposition
- To apply K-fold cross-validation techniques for forecasting
- How to perform advanced forecasting techniques on real data
- How to complete deviation management on forecasting case
- Overview of forecasting – Understand and explain the importance and essential principles of forecasting
- Basic forecasting techniques – Perform basic forecasting techniques and make a data decomposition
- Forecasting metrics and validation techniques – Complete k-fold cross-validation using correct metrics
- Advanced forecasting techniques – Perform advanced forecasting techniques and understanding what techniques to use depending on the situation
- Deviation management as part of model management – Make a deviation analysis based on a comparison of the forecast to the actuals