Text Analysis ★★★★ Master Level
Our customers are always communicating with us, through email, chat, phone, documents, social media and many more. A company that can’t make sense of these texts is losing its ability to provide strong customer service. After our two-day course, you will have the skills and knowledge to perform advanced text analysis and leverage these techniques.
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
- An overview of the benefits and challenges of text analysis
- Transformation methods including DTM and TF-IDF
- Cleaning methods: tokenization, regular expressions, stop words, stemming, and spelling
- Analysis methods: visualization and identification
- Advanced analysis methods: clustering using LDA and transfer learning
- Understand the text analysis landscape – Know the popular applications and typical challenges of text analysis
- Structuring unstructured data – Capable of following the required steps to structuring unstructured text data using different transformation methods
- Cleaning text data – Able to use different methods for data cleaning and explain when and when not to use these
- Basic analysis methods – Using a pragmatic toolbox to perform basic text description, clustering, and visualization
- Advanced analysis methods – Using sophisticated AI methods for automatic clustering and scoring of new documents