Testing and CI/CD Pipelines ★★★ Expert Level
All developers make mistakes, and all software contains bugs. Whether it’s about models, APIs, or analytical applications, by using manual and automated testing in a smart and complete way, we can prevent mistakes from happening and impacting users. Combined with continuous integration of the work of different developers and continuous delivery, the users get new and flawless features the moment they are ready!
PLATFORM MANAGEMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURES
|Sept 7, 8show details +||€2.475,00 (EUR)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 3, 2021 11:15 am
Sales End: September 3, 2022 11:35 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price does not include taxes
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Testing and CI/CD Pipelines
- Testing and types of tests: why testing is important, what types of tests there are and when to use them
- Implementing tests: how to build tests in Python for a simple back end server.
- Advanced git and CI/CD: apply git best practices in cooperation and be able to explain CI/CD and build Gitlab CI/CD pipelines.
- Integrating tests in CI/CD: integrate automated testing in a CI/CD pipeline.