Survival Modeling ★★★★ Master Level
Do you want to see into the future and know how your customers will act and when? With Survival Models you can learn to become a fortune teller and predict the expected duration of the time until an event occurs. In this one-day course, you will learn the main framework to build a survival model, and how to employ this power for business success.
PLATFORM MANAGEMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURES
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
- How to place Survival Modeling in a business context
- The background and application of Survival Modeling
- The techniques to build your own survival curve
- How to match the calculation step and the visualization step
- How to apply multiple validation methods to your prediction
- The skills to build a survival model and multistate survival model that is customer-specific
- Survival Modeling in business – Match application with the insight (survival curve)
- Theory of Survival Modeling – Explain the survival model framework
- Theory of multi-state models – Capable of explaining the difference between multi-state and single-state models
- Validation – Successfully apply multiple validation methods to your prediction
- Building a survival model – Know how to build a survival model and multistate survival model