Structured Opportunity Identification ★★ Practitioner Level
Embark on our Structured Opportunity Identification course to focus your solution directions and walk out with a different mindset. This one-day training will help you capture business opportunities by taking you from abstract ideas to a structured approach to achieve success with the use of opportunity trees, problem-solving, and sizing.
PLATFORM MANAGEMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURES
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Structured Opportunity Identification
- A structured approach to opportunity identification
- How to build an opportunity tree for business questions
- A deductive and inductive approach to problem-solving
- Quantitative and qualitative sizing
- Breaking down the business question – Being able to sharply define and understand the business questions you are solving
- Building the opportunity tree – Understanding how to identify opportunities by developing your own structured opportunity driver tree
- Structured opportunity sizing – Prioritize opportunities through qualitative and quantitative sizing