Processing Online Data ★★★ Expert Level
Online data is an extremely powerful and impactful resource. Do you want to learn how you can incorporate online data in your business? Take on our two-day Processing Online Data course and gain knowledge about the different types of data and the best ways to integrate them into your existing business processes.
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Processing Online Data
- The types of online data, ownership, and accessibility.
- The legality of scraping and crawling.
- A recap on APIs.
- How to set requirements for data collection.
- How to perform data quality checks.
- How to track customer behavior longitudinally.
- Determine the optimal architecture for processing online data – Explain the methods and challenges of extracting different types of online data and decide on the optimal architecture for your case.
- Apply web scraping and crawling – Scrape and crawl data from both SSR and CSR websites and explain the legality of scraping and crawling.
- Use external APIs for collecting data – Apply existing skills to gather external (website) data through APIs.
- Assess data from your digital channels – Identify the different types of data sources, set requirements, and assess the quality and usability in the context of end-2-end AI solutions.
- Integrate fast- and slow-moving data – In a single flexible and reliable data model to generate added value from this integration.