Processing of Streaming Data ★★★★ Master Level
In order to enable solutions to create value in real-time, it is essential to be able to process data in real-time using streaming applications. With more and more data being available in real-time the number of use cases and potential value for real-time applications rapidly grows.
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Processing of Streaming Data
- Able to explain the different types of existing streaming sources
- Able to identify when processing streaming data should be used for your use case
- Able to identify the best stream processing tool to use for your use case based on tool’s pros and cons
- Able to explain the different architectural configurations for streaming applications
- Able to explain the key design principles for streaming applications
- Able to design a streaming application including all key processing steps following best-practices
- Able to implement a streaming application using Apache Kafka