Leading Stakeholders Proactively ★★★ Expert Level
This one-day training is designed to grow you as an AI practitioner with a focus on personal leadership so you are equipped to take the lead in meetings and provide advice to make the right decisions. Remember, you can only lead others if you can lead yourself!
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Leading Stakeholders Proactively
- The different roles in the business
- The circle of influence
- The circle of involvement
- The five major steps in a meeting
- Aware of the different roles and the impact of these roles in business meetings and interactions.
- Understand the mindset and attitude required to develop yourself towards the partner role.
- Understand the circle of influence and the circle of involvement.
- Understand the advantages of being proactive in the role of business partner and how to achieve this through a personal mindset.
- Know how to present advice impactfully.
- Know how to take the lead, initiate meetings, communicate effectively with stakeholders and take the next steps.
- Can give and present impactful advice, receive reactions and initiate next actions.