Explorative Analysis Techniques ★★ Practitioner Level
Learn to master analysis techniques that help you make sense of your data and ensure you don’t waste your time doing extensive modeling. This course will teach you a structured approach to bring business and data together by translating hypotheses into powerful insights.
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Explorative Analysis Techniques
- Source of difference analysis
- Decile analysis
- Profile analysis
- Migration analysis
- Analytical landscape – Understanding how to design an analysis plan based on a hypothesis tree
- Creating analytical insights – Understanding which technique to use when testing hypotheses from a hypothesis tree
- Source of difference analysis – Being able to perform a source of difference to evaluate the differences between two moments in time
- Decile analysis – Being able to perform a decile analysis to find the most (or least) valuable groups in the base
- Profile analysis – Being able to perform a profile analysis to gain insight into the profile of individuals/products in a focus group