Essential Business Applications: Online Analytics ★★★ Expert Level
This challenging one-day course will show you how online analytics can help in identifying and analyzing customer behavior, which leads to a better understanding of customer journeys. Using attribution models you will learn how to attribute value to the different channels in a customer journey. This enables your business to distinguish between valuable and less valuable channels.
Analytics Applications in the Industry
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Essential Business Applications: Online Analytics
- The major developments in the field of online analytics
- How to create a prospect database
- Basic attribution models
- Markov models
- Shapley Value models
- The online analytics landscape – Understand major developments in the field of online analytics
- Longitudinal prospect database – Capable of building a longitudinal database about the journeys of customers and prospects using both online and offline channels
- Basic attribution models – Knowing how to use and compare different basic attribution models
- Markov models – Being able to explain and build a Markov model
- Shapley Value models – Being able to explain and build a Shapley Value model