Essential Business Applications: Customer Lifetime Value ★★★ Expert Level
This one-day course is a deep-dive into one of the most important metrics in a company that wants to make its most important decisions data driven, customer lifetime value (CLV). CLV measures the predicted future looking value of a customer in his entire remaining relationship with you. It’s essential to understand how CLV works, what the challenges in developing a solid CLV calculation are, and how to use CLV to steer on customer value .
Analytics Applications in the Industry
Essential Business Applications: Customer Lifetime Value
- Create value via customer value management
- Model building blocks of customer lifetime value
- Opportunities of using CLV
- Customer experience
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the benefits of Customer Value Management and to explain what Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is.
- Define the building blocks of CLV in different settings and how to address their modeling challenges
- Understand the different opportunities of CLV and be able to translate to valuable opportunities for your organization/team
- Know the basics of Customer Experience Management and how to steer on customer experience via different metrics
- Understand how to use CLV personally in your daily work