Essential Business applications: Customer Journey Analytics ★★★ Expert Level
Many companies forget the most important part of the business. The customer. Embark on this one-day badge and apply your opportunity identification skills in the context of the Customer Journey Analytics.
Analytics Applications in the Industry
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Essential Business applications: Customer Journey Analytics
About the courseThis is a badge about understanding your users, how they behave and what decisions they are making. And of course, more importantly, it will teach you how and where you can create value throughout this journey. Both value for the customer and to your company. Customer journey analytics (silo-overarching insights) is an optimization approach that is becoming more and more popular compared to traditional silo optimization, and crucial to reach the next level. This training will cover process maps, what they are and how they are useful, providing you with the opportunity to implement them in R or Python. As well as an overarching data model for customer journeys and how to construct one. We will outline the major opportunities such as customer journey marketing, correct KPI setting, and impact tracking. Once completed, you will leave this training with a crucial understanding of the aspects that should be implemented for customer journey steering to ensure impact creation. Optimizing from the journey perspective will provide you with a much clearer view on the real opportunities.
Why this is for youAre you only optimizing within one silo and not taking in the overarching view? Or are you trying to optimize processes, but having a hard time to see this process from a customer perspective? Optimizing cross-silo and creating a win-win for you and your customers can be very difficult, and there is not just one black and white approach. This training is designed to give you the full picture and map out the best practices and how to apply these skills to your company.
For whomThis badge is ideal for Data Scientists and Data Engineers or data-driven business professionals, with considerable hands-on experience. Before taking part in the course you must have already followed the Structured Opportunity Identification (1201) badge as this training centers around building on these skills. This way we can relate the theory to some real-life examples and together find ways of creating value.
What you’ll learn
- How to apply opportunity finding in the context of customer journeys
- What process maps are and how to construct them
- How to create an overarching Customer Journey Data Foundation
- How to embed Customer Journey within the organization by setting up the required steering
- Customer journey analytics – Explain the importance and value of silo-overarching insights compared to traditional silo optimization
- Apply opportunity finding skills – Capable of applying these skills in the context of the customer journey
- Process maps – Understand process maps, when and how they are useful and implement them in R or Python
- Overarching data model – Construct a data model for customer journeys and know its relevance
- Customer journey steering – Understand the crucial aspects that should be implemented for Customer journey steering to ensure impact creation