Distributed Data Systems ★★★★ Master Level
Distributed data systems can achieve remarkably high performance and are key for organizations to deal with the ever-growing data volumes. If these systems are correctly configured, they can compute results faster than ever.
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Distributed data systems
- Able to explain how distributed storage and distributed processing can strengthen each other
- Able to explain the concepts of partitioning and multi-node processing
- Able to identify which distributed data system to use for your use case
- Able to identify if a distributed system scales in an optimal way
- Able to design queries for optimal parallelization of processing jobs
- Able to configure distributed data systems for optimized performance versus costs
- Able to implement a distributed data system using Apache Spark