Data Management ★★ Practitioner Level
Are you struggling to make heads or tails of your data? Perhaps you’re experiencing analysis errors due to poor quality datasets? If you are running into these problems in your organization then Data Management is the training you need to improve your future management.
DATA BUILDING & MODIFICATION
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
- The difference between defensive and offensive data strategies and the impact on data management
- The evolution of the organizational data strategy
- The roles and responsibilities of data management within an organization
- Methods and techniques for business experts to create alignment on business definitions and to ensure a scalable data integration layer
- The dimensions of data quality
- The steps in the data quality management process
- Toolbox for business experts to manage the quality of own data and results
- Defensive/offensive strategy – Recognize and experience the (dis)advantages of defensive versus offensive strategy
- Achieve a centrally managed data understanding – Able to explain the steps and role of the business in achieving alignment on centrally organized data management
- Dealing with data quality – Capable of explaining the role of business experts in the data quality management cycle, and identifying major data quality issues in datasets and analyses