Data Exploration and Insights Discovery ★★ Practitioner Level
Asking the right analysis question can be difficult and resources are often wasted because the communication between business and data experts is not optimal. In this one-day badge, you will learn how to formulate concrete analysis questions, build a hypothesis tree, and design insights for your business.
Machine Learning & Statistics
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Data Exploration and Insights Discovery
- The analytical process (U-model framework)
- Types of different analysis techniques
- Seven basic explorative techniques
- To match technique visualization to your conclusion
- How to design an analytic storyline for your own business
- One language about the analytical process – Identify business opportunities and define a related hypothesis
- Design analytical storylines – Learn the method to fruitfully design and interact on the desired analytics
- Challenge analytical results – Know which questions to ask about the presented analysis to check on model interpretation