Cloud Computing ★★ Practitioner Level
It’s no surprise more and more companies are making the move to the Cloud. Offering an array of benefits to its users including flexibility, collaboration, security and control, it’s a no-brainer! Are you looking to start using Cloud technology or bring your existing expertise and skills to a higher level? Your Cloud journey starts here.
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
- Common terms and definitions within Cloud computing
- The six-pillar framework to evaluate different types of Cloud
- Several AI and machine learning services from different Cloud providers
- Emergence of the Cloud – Understand the demands society has towards the internet and digital services, resulting in the need for Cloud services
- Types of Cloud and their providers – Being able to explain the different types of Cloud and their providers
- Setting up a Cloud platform – Build a Cloud platform by making use of the console of a leading Cloud provider
- Deep dive on Data Science services – Make informed decisions when to make use of Cloud services for data science purposes