Tree-Based Modeling ★★ Practitioner Level
Classification Using Tree Models will allow you to grasp the potential of tree-based models by steering you through the endless variants and opinions to find methods immediately accessible for your business. Join us and equip yourself with a thorough understanding of classification problems essential to improving insights for your company.
supervised Machine Learning
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
- An introduction to classification
- Explain and apply CART Decision trees
- Explain and apply Random Forest
- Explain and apply AdaBoost
- Explain and apply XGBoost
- To choose the appropriate classification method for your data using a criteria
- Decision Tree – Understanding tree classification models through the explanation of simple decision trees and hands-on experience
- Random Forest – Learning to apply a bagging tree classification technique through hands-on experience
- AdaBoost – Learning to apply a boosting tree classification technique through hands-on experience
- XGBoost – Gaining a deeper understanding of the most popular boosting tree method, frequently used to win data science competitions