Being Effective in Meetings & Sessions ★★★ Expert Level
Dutch employees spend on average 3.5 hours per week in meetings. These are fantastic opportunities to create common ground on the way forward, however, sessions can often be ineffective and an energy drain. This one-day course provides you with the skills to lead inspiring sessions that produce actionable results.
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
Being Effective in Meetings & Sessions
- How to use sessions to create impact
- The best practice for impactful sessions
- The setup and execution of the most common sessions
- The communication styles of participants
- Hands-on practice in situations
- Defining the relevance and impact of sessions – Understanding your role in meetings
- Begin with the end in mind – Placing sessions in their context
- Defining my role – Knowing your role and understanding how to facilitate each step in the session
- Leading sessions with a focus on commitment and actionable outcomes – Recognizing the communication style of yourself and others and using these to achieve the desired outcome