Bayesian Networks ★★★★ Master Level
Are you looking to deepen your insights on which variables influence each other? Or do you want to use a model that allows you to incorporate expert knowledge with a state-of-the-art algorithm? Join our deep-dive on Bayesian Networks, where we’ll address essential concepts of Bayesian thinking, network model basics, and model variable interactions.
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
- How graph theory works
- The conditional probabilities and chain rules of the Bayes theorem
- How to interpret a Bayesian network
- The Naïve-Bayes model
- Advanced classification networks TAN and TBNL
- Introduction to graph theory – Understand and explain how graph theory can be used to visualize classification problems
- Fundamentals of Bayes’ theorem – Know the conditional probabilities and chain rules of Bayes’ theorem
- Understanding Bayesian Networks – Capable of interpreting the results of a Bayesian network
- Basic classification networks – Perform classification and interpret results using Naïve-Bayes
- Advanced classification networks – Use TAN and TBNL for classification problems