AI Foundation ★ Foundation Level
Learn AI in 2 days. This course creates one language in AI for everyone in the organization and provides you with the tools and knowledge to start accelerating impact with AI. It's perfect for anyone who wants to understand why and how to apply AI to create value for their business, and be comfortable steering AI projects together with any department. No programming skills are required.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
About the courseThis Artificial Intelligence training consists of 2 days designed to provide you with a complete perspective of AI. You will be guided and challenged to identify and capture AI opportunities while managing risks like biased or polluted data, undesired differentiation, and corrupt algorithmic learning approaches. We apply AI cases with real data and machine learning algorithms so you can experience what developing and operating AI models entails. You will learn to better understand the process and what questions to ask to challenge the outcome and quality. This AI course is packed with industry insights and terminology, as well as practical challenges. It is developed by AI experts with extensive experience in teaching and implementing AI at the heart of many global top 500 companies, such as eBay and Heineken.
Why this is for youAI is taking off and becoming more important every year in key processes across all organizations. This means that no matter your background or role, the chances are high that your work will change in the near future due to new developments in the field of AI. The AI Foundation will guide you through this transitional phase and provide you with the tools and knowledge to grow responsibly with AI.
“I really feel like actually starting a use case. Let’s walk the talk!” Bob Dunselman, Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist at HEINEKEN
For whomThis course is for anyone who wants to really understand and benefit from AI. It is relevant for all layers within the organization, and requires no programming skills. And with more than a decade of experience in teaching AI, we know how to tailor the course to the unique needs of each group to derive the most value and impact for participants and organizations.
What you’ll learnThe AI Foundation course is based on 4 major learning blocks:
- AI concepts and opportunities - Understand the significance of AI and how it compares to traditional statistical methods. Learn the universal terminology and language of AI. And translate these lessons into identifying opportunities in your own business, through leading case examples and exercises.
- AI algorithms demystified - Learn the fundamental steps to develop and manage AI algorithms and the key questions to pose at each stage of the AI development cycle. Above all, acquire the tools to establish and challenge the quality and fairness of models.
- The AI technology platform - Learn about the drivers of AI innovation in the technology landscape and how companies make AI operationalization possible. Become familiar with the AI engineering skills and technical developments, crucial for anyone working with AI.
- Creating impact and change with AI - Understand all the aspects required to lead and guide AI change in your business, including how to accelerate and scale AI solutions and build an organization with the right AI skills.
- One language – Being able to have a conversation with anyone in the company about AI using the same terminology
- Be inspired by AI – Walking away with at least one impactful idea on AI for your department/company
- Experiencing the analytical process – Demystifying analytical models with hands-on experience and a toolbox for asking questions
- Understanding the data technology – The steps in the technological process from data storage to the application layer
- Creating impact – Understanding how to realize impact with AI: the change process and its implications for the organization and its way of working