AI Foundation ★ Foundation Level
Learn AI in 2 days. This course creates one language in AI for everyone in the organization and provides you with the tools and knowledge to start accelerating impact with AI. It's perfect for anyone who wants to understand why and how to apply AI to create value for their business, and be comfortable steering AI projects together with any department. No programming skills are required.
Currently there are no scheduled dates for this course. To be notified about upcoming dates, please choose "Reserve a seat".
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
*If you are a group of 5 or more, we are happy to accommodate a date for the training that suits you best. If so, please choose the "Reserve a seat" option.
“I really feel like actually starting a use case. Let’s walk the talk!” Bob Dunselman, Senior Transfer Pricing Specialist at HEINEKEN
- AI concepts and opportunities - Understand the significance of AI and how it compares to traditional statistical methods. Learn the universal terminology and language of AI. And translate these lessons into identifying opportunities in your own business, through leading case examples and exercises.
- AI algorithms demystified - Learn the fundamental steps to develop and manage AI algorithms and the key questions to pose at each stage of the AI development cycle. Above all, acquire the tools to establish and challenge the quality and fairness of models.
- The AI technology platform - Learn about the drivers of AI innovation in the technology landscape and how companies make AI operationalization possible. Become familiar with the AI engineering skills and technical developments, crucial for anyone working with AI.
- Creating impact and change with AI - Understand all the aspects required to lead and guide AI change in your business, including how to accelerate and scale AI solutions and build an organization with the right AI skills.
- One language – Being able to have a conversation with anyone in the company about AI using the same terminology
- Be inspired by AI – Walking away with at least one impactful idea on AI for your department/company
- Experiencing the analytical process – Demystifying analytical models with hands-on experience and a toolbox for asking questions
- Understanding the data technology – The steps in the technological process from data storage to the application layer
- Creating impact – Understanding how to realize impact with AI: the change process and its implications for the organization and its way of working